Shae Wilkins - Revolutionizing Clinical Trials using AI
In this episode, we discuss the groundbreaking use of AI in clinical trials, where advancements enable better decision-making and capture high-quality data, ultimately contributing to the successful submission of clinical trials. (40 mins)
KEY TOPICS DISCUSSED
- What is a Clinical Trial, and what purpose does it serve?
- What is the first step when launching a Clinical Trial?
- What best practices are required when conducting a Clinical Trial?
- When a clinical trial fails and its impact on drug development.
- AI in Clinical Trials – How AI is enhancing efficiency and the speed of a Clinical Trial.
- The impact on the participant and how AI improves the experience.